Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting a Architectural Technologist for our client in Munster.
Our client are a growing practice with a diverse range of projects and clients in the education, housing and private sectors. The successful candidate will be offered a wide range of experience working in their office both at the technical design stage and at site stage on both large and small scale projects. We are looking for a candidate with at least 3 years of experience, who has the ability to take a leading role in the day to day running of a project. The candidate should have excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to think ahead and demonstrate initiative.
Reports to: Company Director
Role and Responsibilities
● Develop project briefs and work on these as the project progresses
● Meet with other professionals and clients at an early stage to agree on the project brief
● Prepare and present design proposals using AutoCAD/Revit
● Complete working drawings using AutoCAD/Revit
● Liaise with appropriate authorities (e.g. planning enquiries and building inspectors) when producing
documentation for statutory approval
● Identify the surveys (e.g. land surveys) required before work can commence, ensuring they’re undertaken
and results are fed into the project
● Relevant Technical Qualification
● The ability to produce high quality technical drawings
● Excellent Communication/Presentation skills
● Proficiency in either AutoCAD or Autodesk REVIT
● The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
● The ability to work well under time and budget pressures.
● A positive attitude and the ability to be flexible, responding quickly to issues that arise at
● The ability to act and work on own initiative and to think ahead and pro-actively
● Sketchup and Photoshop Skills – desirable
● Hand-Drawing/Sketching skills – advantageous
If you are interested in the position of Architectural Technologist , please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call on 00353669762007