Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting a Central & Eastern Europe Market Specialist for our client to be based in Warsaw
Key Accountabilities of Central & Eastern Europe Market Specialist
1. To contribute to the development and annual review of clients strategy implementation plan in C&E Europe
2. To deliver Route to Market client services that are instrumental in the growth of Irish food and drink exports to C&E Europe, in the key sectors defined in the local market strategy implementation plan, in line with the new Route to Markets and Plan to Grow structure.
3. To proactively build a network of C&E Europe trade contacts in priority sectors across all channels and in various roles (notably buyers, innovation & marketing teams, CSR teams) within identified key accounts to increase the awareness of Ireland’s sustainable food and drink supply base and build the reputation of the Irish food industry with key buyers, importers and other stakeholders in the region.
4. To localise and implement effective communication tools to ensure optimum reach for trade messaging on industry capabilities and our unique sustainability credentials, and consumer messaging on our unique product attributes/production USPs in relevant priority sectors via local PR and trade/consumer media buying.
5. To become a regional market insights expert, collating and disseminating relevant and timely market and sector information, to partner client companies and to share knowledge with colleagues in line with the best practice
Main Duties of Central & Eastern Europe Market Specialist
Requirements of Central & Eastern Europe Market Specialist
If you are interested in the role of Central & Eastern Europe Market Specialist please send copy of resume to Jason.OGrady@Chase.ie or call Jason on 00353 (0)66 9762007