Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting Chemistry Teacher for a major client of ours based in Saudi Arabia.
Key Responsibilities for a Chemistry Teacher:
• Teaching, assessing, reporting and performing other duties specified by the Principal in accordance with his/her qualifications, experience and ability.
• To teach the pupils in his/her care according to the education level and To teach the pupils in his/her care according to the education level and attainment targets of the pupils in the class.
• To plan and prepare lessons thoroughly.
• To have clearly stated aims and objectives for all lessons.
• To include cross-curricular links wherever appropriate.
• To promote the general progress and well-being of individual students and of any class or group of students assigned.
• To provide guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters and on their further education and future careers, including information about sources of more expert advice on specific questions; making relevant records and reports.
• To set and mark work at appropriate times including homework and to do so punctually.
• To assess and record pupils progress and development according to the practice of the school.
• To assess and record pupils academic attainment and to prepare appropriate tests to measure this attainment.
• To prepare reports on the above.
• To participate in school and staff meetings as and when required.
• To be available for consultation with parents at designated open days, parents days and meetings.
• To ensure the health and safety of the pupils in his/her care.
• To be thoroughly familiar with fire and safety procedure and to be competent to supervise pupils in case of emergency.
• To maintain good discipline among pupils.
• To supervise and/or teach a class during the absence of another teacher, as directed by the Principal.
• To participate in arrangements for preparing students for public examinations/practicals and in assessing students for the purposes of such examinations.
• To maintain and order equipment, apparatus, and chemicals. Pre-testing of chemicals, equipment and apparatus for IGCSE, As and A2 Cambridge Examinations.
• Contributing to the selection for appointment and professional development of other teachers and support staff, including the induction and assessment of new teachers and initial teacher training.
• To undertake other duties specified by the Principal in accordance with his/her qualifications, experience and ability.
• British Education to Degree Standard.
• British Curriculum teaching qualification
• Must have English as a first language medium or IELTS level 6.
If interested in the position of a Class Teacher please send a copy of your CV to Ellen.Ahern@Chase.ie or call +353 (0)66 976 2007