Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting a Class Teacher for a major client of ours based in Saudi Arabia.
Key Responsibilities for Class Teacher:
• To teach the pupils in his/her care according to the education level and attainment targets of the pupils in the class.
• To plan and prepare lessons thoroughly.
• To have clearly stated aims and objectives for all lessons.
• To include cross-curricular links wherever appropriate.
• To make use of suitable didactic and other resources, including differentiation.
• To set and mark work at appropriate times including homework and to do so punctually.
• To assess and record pupils progress and development according to the practice of the school.
• To assess and record pupils academic attainment and to prepare appropriate tests to measure this attainment.
• To prepare reports on the above.
• To participate in school and staff meetings as and when required.
• To be available for consultation with parents at designated open days, parents days and meetings.
• To provide guidance and advise to students on educational and social matters.
• To review from time to time the methods of teaching.
• To participate in arranging for preparing students for public examinations and in assessing students for the purpose of such examination.
• To ensure the health and safety of the pupils in his/her care.
• To do Playground duties.
• To be thoroughly familiar with fire and safety procedure and to be competent to supervise pupils in case of emergency.
• To maintain good discipline among pupils.
• To supervise and/or teach a class during the absence of another teacher, as directed by the Principal.
• To undertake other duties specified by the Principal in accordance with his/her qualifications, experience and ability.
• Bachelor Degree in Education/English Major.
• Must have English as first language or IELTS score of 6.
If interested in the position of a Class Teacher please send a copy of your CV to Sarah.B@Chase.ie or call +353 (0)66 976 2007
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.