Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are currently seeking a College Director for our client in the UAE for the 20/21 Academic Year.
The College has a mandate to produce future health care professionals to meet the growing health care employment needs of the country. The College has over 100 academic staff delivering Bachelor degree programs within the UAE.
The Director will be an academic and operational leader working closely with The Board of Trustees, Health Care providers and government partners to meet our joint aims and objectives. The Director will be tasked with shaping the strategic direction of the college ensuring a strong culture; effective systems and sound policy are in place. Applicants must be experienced Senior Leaders within the higher education sector. The candidate will have a proven track record of empowering and inspiring teams to perform to their full potential through an inspirational leadership style. The ability to build credibility across the college by taking evidence decisions based will be critical to this appointment.
• Candidate must hold a PhD/Doctorate in a related Health Sciences Field
• Significant experience in the Higher Education Sector, with minimum 10 years at a Senior Level
• Proven Experience of people management, Academic leadership and performance management
• Experience in both Academic and Administrative functions in an academic institution
• Excellent oral and written English is required
We offer a tax free salary package with excellent benefits that includes housing allowance, educational allowance for dependent children, annual travel allowance for staff and dependents and medical care.
If this position is of interest to you, please send a copy of your CV to Ogie.Reddan@chase.ie or call us on (+)353 66 9762007.