Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting for a Director of Business Development – Engineering/Contracting for our client based in Munster.
Key Responsibilities of a Director of Business Development – Engineering/Contracting:
• Participate in the strategic management and development of the organization
• Manage strategic communications with partners, regulators and other key external stakeholders.
• Lead staff effectively ensuring they receive appropriate supervision and support, their appropriate development needs are met and relevant records are maintained.
• Identification and development of business opportunities to achieve sales and revenue targets.
• Undertake a wide range of sales-related administration tasks to ensure the smooth operation of the sales function.
• To have an understanding of costing and pricing strategies in order to prepare and update quotations and project specifications for customers.
• Development of sales tools and maintenance of sales information systems.
• Degree/ Professionally Qualified
• Experience in engineering and contracting is mandatory
• English Language
• Minimum 10 years managerial experience
• Strong communication skills.
• Adaptable with excellent problem-solving skills.
• Detail orientated
• High level of personal organisation and attention to detail.
If interested in the position of Director of Business Development – Engineering/Contracting, please send a copy of your CV to info@Chase.ie or call on (+)353 66 9762007