Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting for a Director of Business Development – Engineering/Contracting for our client based in Munster.
Key Responsibilities of a Director of Business Development – Engineering/Contracting:
• Participate in the strategic management and development of the organization
• Manage strategic communications with partners, regulators and other key external stakeholders.
• Lead staff effectively ensuring they receive appropriate supervision and support, their appropriate development needs are met and relevant records are maintained.
• Identification and development of business opportunities to achieve sales and revenue targets.
• Undertake a wide range of sales-related administration tasks to ensure the smooth operation of the sales function.
• To have an understanding of costing and pricing strategies in order to prepare and update quotations and project specifications for customers.
• Development of sales tools and maintenance of sales information systems.
• Degree/ Professionally Qualified
• Experience in engineering and contracting is mandatory
• English Language
• Minimum 10 years managerial experience
• Strong communication skills.
• Adaptable with excellent problem-solving skills.
• Detail orientated
• High level of personal organisation and attention to detail.
If interested in the position of Director of Business Development – Engineering/Contracting, please send a copy of your CV to Ogie.Reddan@Chase.ie or call on (+)353 66 9762007
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.