Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting English Teacher for a major client of ours based in Saudi Arabia.
Key Responsibilities for an English Teacher:
Student Learning • have direct classroom responsibility for planning, delivering and evaluating a learning and teaching program in the context of a learning community • deliver a predominantly skills-based curriculum that utilizes content to develop learning skills • ensure students are involved in active learning with correctional support • imbed informative feedback to students on their academic performance and approaches to learning in the everyday implementation of programs
• ensure a predominant teaching approach of social constructivism, i.e., based on a progression of developmentally appropriate understandings, and involving student collaboration, the synthesis of research-based data, a demonstration of learning outcomes and a social application of understandings gained • collaboratively develop units of work and source appropriate resources
Quality & Standards Compliance
• comply with expectations and standards integral to all frameworks and/or accreditation requirements of the school • collaboratively plan a framework of curriculum scope and sequence • positively contribute to high team morale • study effective teaching and academic assessment practices • using a data-driven approach, collaboratively evaluate the appropriateness and effectiveness of approaches to learning and teaching • collaboratively evaluate the appropriateness and effectiveness of curriculum content, and scope and sequence • access and participate in professional networks • actively contribute to staff meetings by sharing ideas and materials
• develop and maintain a high functioning professional relationship with each student • report learning expectations and student academic progress to families and the senior leadership team according to school guidelines • ensure a family connection with each student’s learning
• positively contribute to the school improvement plan • positively contribute to the creation, implementation and evaluation of relevant Program Budgets
• Bachelors level in an education field or the equivalent • teacher accreditation • at least 2 years’ experience as an exemplary teacher • demonstrated high-quality teaching skills • a demonstrated high-level knowledge of student-centred approaches to learning and teaching, including planning, implementation, student assessment and program evaluation • a demonstrated high-level knowledge of relevant curriculum areas
If you are interested in the position of an English Teacher, please send a copy of your CV to info@Chase.ie or call +353 (0)66 976 2007.
Job applications submitted to Chase Resourcing are processed by the HR department and disseminated to relevant departments and managers as necessary as part of the recruitment process and related to the position applied for and for other relevant positions that may arise. CVs sent via our website are received and stored, and are automatically deleted permanently after 12 months in the database. If you wish to have your CV deleted prior to the 12 month period please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Dromavally, Killorglin, Co. Kerry
Phone: +353 (0)66 976 2007
Designed by Get Discovered Online - All Rights Reserved