Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are currently recruiting English Language Instructors for a client of ours in Saudi Arabia.
The English Language Instructors are responsible for;
Teaching assigned classes in accordance with our Clients instruction principles.
• For maintaining student class records and fulfilling administrative duties within their instructor position as required or requested.
• Participating in professional development activities. In liaison with our Client.
• English Language Instructors are further responsible for counseling students, providing effective feedback and advice; recommending appropriate products services to meet Students’ needs.
• Consulting with the Management with regards to the design and/or deliver y of programs in accordance with their enhanced product knowledge.
• All job functions are to be completed within the framework provided by the negotiated agreements.
• Deliver lessons in accordance with the Institute and focused on the interests and needs of the students,
• Working with private students and groups of differing sizes.
• Integrate learning technology into teaching programs, as required by the curriculum
• Keep student records and pedagogical cards up to date as required or requested
• Maintain an impeccable customer focus in the delivery of all duties
• Can be asked to help promote activities to students.
• Actively participate in own professional self development plan, directed and supported by management, including lesson observations , peer observations, workshops, etc
• Careful use of instructional and center resource materials
The Requirements for English Language Instructors:
•A bachelor’s degree in English, English Literature, Applied Linguistics, or Education. A master’s degree is preferred. (Teaching Certificates as TEFL, TESL, TESOL, CELTA or DELTA would be honored, but they are required if the BA is in Education)
•A bachelor’s degree (preferably a master’s degree) in Humanities, or Social Science as Linguistics, Educational Psychology, etc but this must be with a Post Graduate Teaching Certificate/Diploma as TEFL, TESL, TESOL, CELTA or DELTA
•All Academic Teachers shall be computer literate and oriented to technological instructional delivery with a minimum of four (4) years of teaching experience each in their specific subject area.
If you are interested in English Language Instructors role , please send a copy of your resume to Sarah.B@chase.ie or call Sarah on 00353 (0)66 9762007
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.