Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are seeking a Graduate Teacher – Business for one of our major clients located in the U.A.E.
This is a fantastic opportunity for business graduates to receive specialized training to teach business studies at high school level while earning a tax-free salary.
Job Specifications of a Graduate Teacher – Business:
• Teach and assess competencies in a range of business-related areas
• Develop and share curriculum, teaching methods and resources
• Advise and assist students to develop their educational and career plans. Raise awareness of the facilities and support available
• Perform a range of administrative duties associated with teaching, learning and assessment.
• Ensure the observance of appropriate safety, health, welfare, security and good housekeeping standards
• Ensure the principles of equal opportunity in education and employment are applied to all staff and students, as appropriate in the UAE cultural context
• Provide advice and assistance to students, employers and members of the community and generally promote technical and further education and the Institute
• Be involved in and assist as required within the corporate life of the Institute meeting quality educational standards
• Provide high quality teaching and learning support to their students to develop industry related skills and competencies
• Conduct sound competency-based assessment within the business-related discipline.
• Provide administrative, promotional and other support to ensure the effective functioning of the Institute
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business
• IELTS 7 Academic / 7.5 General with a minimum of 6.5 in each skill (For non-native English Language speakers)
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
• Master’s Degree
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your CV to Sarah.B@Chase.ie or call (+) 353 66 9762007
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.