Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting an HSE Engineer for a major client of ours based in Luxembourg.
Working across many industries, health, safety, and environmental engineers provide technical guidance to ensure development, implementation and improvement of environmental programs. HSE engineers interpret existing environment regulations and design specifically focused plans to minimize environmental hazards such as spills.
• HSE Engineers are responsible for the development of health, safety and environmental systems.
• HSE Engineers are responsible for installing and maintaining health, safety and environmental systems.
• HSE Engineers are responsible for configuring and upgrading health, safety and environmental systems.
• HSE Engineers need to ensure that they work as per the set industry norms and also adhere to the company policies while designing and maintaining the systems.
• HSE Engineers are required to carry out extensive statistical analysis and work as per the result derived from the analysis.
• HSE Engineers need to assess the risk involved in working on the systems and work upon reducing it.
• HSE Engineers must stay updated with the knowledge about latest techniques and work as per them.
• HSE Engineers are responsible for providing quality systems to their clients.
• HSE Engineers need to see to it that new standards are adopted.
• HSE Engineers need to monitor the performance of the health, safety and environmental systems and make the required modifications.
• HSE Engineers need to educate the health, safety and environmental systems users about the correct way of using these systems.
• HSE Engineers need to make regular reports regarding the system performance and new developments.
Requirements for an HSE Engineer:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Health and Safety
• Can be a Graduate
If this position of an HSE Engineer is of interest to you, please send a copy of your CV to Sarah.B@Chase.ie or call me today on (+)353 66 9762007.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.