Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting an HSE Safety Supervisor a major client of ours based in Luxembourg.
• Support the HSE Manager and team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
• Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
• Support the HSE Manager in ensuring HSE compliance onshore and offshore and perform regular HSE audits in the areas of business and vessel operations.
• Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
• Provide support to the dept on the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives e.g. ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, etc
• Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements
• Ensure training, toolbox meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s offshore training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
• Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the Regional HSE Manager for promulgation to the management
• Manage Safety Statistic reporting within Singapore. Track and provide regular HSE performance reporting to the Dept head.
• Provide HSE aspects of Company Bid Submissions as requested
• Assist in the development of project specific HSE procedures.
• Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees.
• Ensure all worksites are HSE compliant with Company policies and safety standards.
• Support offshore HSE personnel in the development of work site HSE campaigns and good practices.
• Assist in ad-hoc HSE tasks/projects as required.
Requirements for an HSE Supervisor:
• Engineering Degree in any subject and Masters Degree in Safety
• Bachelors Degree in Health and Safety
• Minimum of five years’ experience as an HSE Professional on a construction site.
If this position is of interest to you, please send a copy of your CV to Sarah.B@Chase.ie or call me today on (+)353 66 9762007.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.