Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting Instrumentation Cost Engineers for a major client of ours based in Luxembourg.
Key Responsibilities of Instrumentation Cost Engineers:
• Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
• Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc
• Perform and manage project activity scheduling and monitoring
• Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work.
• Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
• Provide cost control and planning advice to the internal team as and when required.
• Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
• Degree in engineering with specialization in project management or cost control related training.
• Minimum of 5 years relevant and similar capacity in project estimating and cost controlling preferably in engineering, procurement or construction industry.
• Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling and reporting.
• Knowledge in the use of MS project, primavera scheduling and SAP software is highly advantageous
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and meticulous.
If this position is of interest to you, please send a copy of your CV to Sarah.B@Chase.ie or call me today on (+)353 66 9762007.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.