Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting Instrumentation Cost Engineers for a major client of ours based in Luxembourg.
Key Responsibilities of Instrumentation Cost Engineers:
• Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
• Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc
• Perform and manage project activity scheduling and monitoring
• Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work.
• Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
• Provide cost control and planning advice to the internal team as and when required.
• Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
• Degree in engineering with specialization in project management or cost control related training.
• Minimum of 5 years relevant and similar capacity in project estimating and cost controlling preferably in engineering, procurement or construction industry.
• Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling and reporting.
• Knowledge in the use of MS project, primavera scheduling and SAP software is highly advantageous
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and meticulous.
If this position is of interest to you, please send a copy of your CV to info@Chase.ie or call today on (+)353 66 9762007.
Job applications submitted to Chase Resourcing are processed by the HR department and disseminated to relevant departments and managers as necessary as part of the recruitment process and related to the position applied for and for other relevant positions that may arise. CVs sent via our website are received and stored, and are automatically deleted permanently after 12 months in the database. If you wish to have your CV deleted prior to the 12 month period please email email@example.com
Address: Dromavally, Killorglin, Co. Kerry
Phone: +353 (0)66 976 2007
Designed by Get Discovered Online - All Rights Reserved