Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting a Key Account Manager for our client in the Greater London area.
Our client is looking for a experienced Key Account Manager with a successful track record in the Food / FMCG sector.
The role involves managing a client base of established multiples in the UK and ensuring continued growth in that market. The successful candidate will be based in the Greater London area and will act as the primary commercial contact for key customers, liaising with buyers and the broader customer team to ensure that strong working relationships are developed and KPI’s are delivered.
Main purpose of the Key Account Manager:
To act as the primary commercial contact for key customers, interfacing with buyers and the broader customer team to ensure that strong working relationships are developed and KPI’s are delivered.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities of the Key Account Manager
1. Develop annual Sales plan for Management approval.
2. Agree annual promotion plan with Sales & Marketing managers and take full responsibility for its implementation and management.
3. Develop and maintain comprehensive key account plans with agreed objectives by customer.
4. Monitor performance of all key accounts versus plan & develop remedial actions as appropriate, if underperforming.
5. Submit monthly progress reports to Sales manager in agreed format.
6. Negotiate annual agreements with all major retailers in conjunction with Sales Manager.
7. Provide new and creative proposals for NPD based on customer and market feedback.
8. Maintain a robust database of market information on our categories & on our competitors whilst maintaining a good knowledge of market and consumer trends relevant to the business.
9. Communicate effectively with internal departments to ensure customer needs and objectives are delivered on in a timely manner.
10. Organise participation in trade/food shows, as required.
11. Provide reports on marketing activities undertaken by competitors in a timely manner, to enable early evaluation of potential impact on our business.
12. Propose Marketing initiatives for annual plan & throughout the year.
13. Report on outcome of weekly store visits to all key accounts.
14. Manage stock levels to support weekly sales plans, whilst also ensuring proper dating of products to avoid stock losses.
If you are interested in the role of Key Account Manager please send a copy of your resume to Nick.Hussey@Chase.ie or call Nick on 00353 (0)66 9762007