Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting for a Lead Engineer for our client based in Luxembourg.
The Lead Engineer is responsible for designing, planning and implementing the Electrical and Instrument Engineering activities of the project during the Engineering, Procurement and Construction phase while assisting the team commissioning phase of the project. The Lead Engineer on the project is part of the leadership team for the project, that are tasked with delivering this project on time, safely while delivering the expected company margin and customer satisfaction set out for the project.
Key Responsibilities of the Lead Engineer:
• Structure and managing the engineering team on the project
• Managing the Quality of all engineering deliverables on the project
• Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety, reliability and throughput.
• Evaluating the project specification is fit for purpose and monitoring any changes to the specification.
• Review Specification of various electrical system components
• Raised RFI’s and TQ’s as required
• Manage design changes and identification, quantification of engineering changes
• Developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs.
• Discussing and solving complex problems.
• Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques.
• Planning and designing new production processes.
• Implementing new technologies that can improve our efficiency in execution on the project
• Producing details of specifications and outline designs.
• Preparing for commissioning and handover of plant and systems.
• Prepare all work packs, inspection and test plans and associated method statements and work instructions.
• Provide written reports on implementation activities as required by the contract manager.
• Assess risks and hazards involved in tasks, and methods to manage the hazards in order to prevent incidents, injury and damage.
• Review electrical system drawings and assist scope of work
• Coordinate the Client engineers
• Survey any existing installations to ensure correct interface for new installations.
• Reviewing shop drawings and assist with general construction services
• Vendor / Contractor management
• Utilising the Engineering team to measure and evaluate work progress for productivity and client billing.
• Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum of 15 years electrical engineering experience.
• Strong communication skills.
• Adaptable with excellent problem-solving skills.
• Detail orientated.
• English Language
• Proficiency in CAD & MS Office including Windows Excel & PowerPoint
• High level of personal organisation and attention to detail.
If interested in the position of Lead Engineer, please send a copy of your CV to Sarah.B@Chase.ie or call Chase Resourcing on (+)353 66 9762007