Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting a Practice Accountant for a client of ours in Munster.
• Responsible for a portfolio of clients directly and to support other members in the management of their client portfolios
• Responsible for clients audit, accounts and revenue returns
• Working closely with tax manager and company secretarial department to ensure compliance obligations are met
• Ensure high service levels provided to clients
• Must have awareness of budgets and timelines
• Mentoring, training and motivating junior staff
• Performing tests to check financial information and systems
• Maintaining records, preparing accounts and management information
• Providing financial advice
• 5 years experience in an accountancy firm ( 3 at senior level)
• Broad accounting and taxation experience inlcuding auditing
• Team player
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
If this position of a Practice Accountant is of interest to you, please send a copy of your CV to Ogie.Reddan@Chase.ie or call me today on 00353 66 9762007
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.