Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are seeking a Preschool Lead Teacher for a major client of ours located in Saudi Arabia.
The Early Education Lead Teacher is responsible for the academic, social-emotional growth and development of all children in their care. A lead teacher develops partnerships with birth parents to engage and encourage parent participation in her educational program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
-A Lead Teacher should be willing to carry out any other tasks assigned to her as the need arises.
-Follows and adheres to the school’s policies and procedures and internal regulations.
– Cooperates with administration staff.
– Commits to classes daily schedule and assigned shifts.
– Attends weekly and quarterly teachers’ meetings.
– Meets once a week with Assistant Teachers to review plans for the following week and discuss additional classroom needs/concerns.
– Conducts supervision on a weekly basis with Assistant Teachers.
– Respects confidentiality of staff, families and all matters related to children.
– A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Elementary Education/Early Childhood/Child Development,
or a Degree in a related field with course work specifically related to early childhood education.
– Experience working in a preschool setting.
– Any relevant teaching and/or training certificates.
If interested in this position please send in your CV to Karen.OConnor@Chase.ie or call +353 (0) 66 9762 007