Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are currently seeking a Process Plant Manager for our client based in Oman.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Process Plant Manager:
• Assist in planning, procurement of machinery, supervision of the plant construction and machinery erection and commissioning.
• Manage and oversee the installation of all the machinery for Chicken Slaughterhouse in close coordination with project consultants.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Manage slaughterhouse operations at a fully automated processing facility
• Implement and control the production schedule
• Review and adjust the schedule where needed
• Determine the human resources required
• Determine the material resources required
• Participate in live birds planning with Farming Unit Department
• Meet production targets.
• Work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations
• Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
• Set product quality standards
• Monitor quality standards of products
• Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
• Analyse production and quality control to detect and correct problems
• Determine and implement improvements to the production process
• Prepare and maintain production reports
• Train and manage processing operations
• Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement
• Estimate production costs
• Set production budgets
• Manage production budgets
• Implement cost control programs
• Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution and management
• Manage and oversee production and inspection operations of poultry slaughterhouse to ensure continuous supply of safe and wholesome chicken products for consumers.
• Follow up processes and stages of production with the application of food safety rules, HACCP and good housekeeping.
• Plan and monitor the sales administration and logistic operations team to ensure smooth processing of sales orders and chicken products delivery.
• Work closely with Farm Managers and Sales team on chicken products inventory and quality issues.
• Liaise with all internal and external parties for daily operation activities.
• Train and groom staff of the slaughterhouse in respective areas of plant.
• Develop staff to ensure maximum contribution of each member towards the same goals and objectives.
• Prepare training program and teaching materials for support staff according to their job description.
• Provide timely and relevant reports as required.
• Organize and monitor waste management
• Other duties as deemed necessary.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Poultry Science, Agricultural Science, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or veterinary or related field
• 10 years industry experience
If this position is of interest to you, please send a copy of your CV to Ogie.Reddan@chase.ie or call us on (+)353 66 9762007.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.