Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting a Procurement Officer for a major client of ours based in Luxembourg.
Key Responsibilities for this role:
• Procuring from vendors with particular emphasis on the purchase of materials and equipment.
• Ensure materials and equipment are procured at the most competitive price and delivered to the project on time for installation.
• Identify new vendors, agree terms and conditions, and negotiate supply agreements where appropriate, including discount structures and volume rebates.
• Ensure rigorous concurrent interface between other functions on the project.
• Continually improve procurement methods to drive down external spend.
• Maintain all necessary purchase records.
• Supporting project team for raising materials request.
• Making and supporting to develop purchase orders as per company standard & specification.
• Coordination with Finance and Project Control team in order to develop cash flow & cost control sheets.
• Coordination & support to Contracts department to ensure all vendors and suppliers contracts are in place correctly as per agreed payment terms and conditions and accordance with company standards and polices.
• Degree / Professionally Qualified
• English Language (French, German or Dutch is a Plus)
• Oil & Gas, Chemical or Pharma industry experience
• E&I procurement experience
• Experience with Microsoft Excel
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is a Plus
If this position of a Procurement Officer is of interest to you, please send a copy of your CV to info@Chase.ie or call today on (+) 353 66 9762007
Job applications submitted to Chase Resourcing are processed by the HR department and disseminated to relevant departments and managers as necessary as part of the recruitment process and related to the position applied for and for other relevant positions that may arise. CVs sent via our website are received and stored, and are automatically deleted permanently after 12 months in the database. If you wish to have your CV deleted prior to the 12 month period please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Dromavally, Killorglin, Co. Kerry
Phone: +353 (0)66 976 2007
Designed by Get Discovered Online - All Rights Reserved