SENIOR FACADE ENGINEER
• Report to the Façade Engineering Head.
• Lead projects internally with team colleagues to allow deliverables to be issued to clients.
• Coordinate with architect and other engineering consultants to determine the best façade design outcomes.
• Mentor and manage junior team members
• Contribute to the production of internal technical notes and R&D initiatives and share gained knowledge and information.
• Develop and review envelope and façade systems details.
• Able to issue reports.
• Review Façade Submittals (material, samples, method statements, shop drawings, calculation notes etc..)
• A good degree in Engineering or Architecture, and preferably a postgraduate degree related to Façade engineering
• 10+ years’ proven experience in façade design and detailing in a consulting or construction company
• Strong background in materials and façade system detailing
• Working knowledge of relevant international standards
• Knowledge of applicable software
• Sharp knowledge of the engineering aspects of façades
• Strong communication skills and a collaborative approach