Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are now looking to recruit Telephone Triage Nurse for our Client in Kerry.
You will work part time:
¼ line – 1 week on, 3 weeks off. 32 hours over the 4 weeks and no overnights.
½ line – week on, week off. Evening, weekend and overnights. Average 32 hours over a fortnight.
The Telephone Triage Nurse will be the first point of contact for patients.
Duties of the Telephone Triage Nurse
- To provide nurse triage and nurse consultation in accordance with protocols and guidelines
- Participate in the development of the triage function.
- Participate in the administrative and professional responsibilities.
- Ensure accurate notes of all consultations are recorded in the patients’ notes
- Ensure the accurate recording of all outcomes of patient calls
- Attend and participate in co-operative meetings as required
- Liaise with other medical services – Acute Hospitals, Ambulance Service etc.
- Participate in the training of future Triage Nurses employed as the business expands and develops
- The Triage Nurse must be available to attend courses for professional development
Requirements of Telephone Triage Nurse
- The Nurse should be registered and continue to be registered in the Register of Nurses maintained by An Bord Altranais(Irish Nurses & Midwives Board)
- You may from time to time be required to carry out tasks in addition to your normal duties but such tasks will be both reasonable and within your capabilities.
- The Triage Nurse shall observe and comply with all reasonable instructions and directions from time to time given by the Nursing Managers and/or the Manager.
If you are interested in the position of Telephone Triage Nurse please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 00353 66 9762007 for more information