Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting a Vice Principal for a major client of ours in Saudi Arabia.
•The Vice Principal is a key instructional leader of the School who works in partnership with the Principal to implement the vision of Riyadh Schools through a range of innovative strategies that bring about school improvement. They are a key member of the school leadership team.
•The Vice Principal models effective teaching strategies and is responsible for the induction of new staff into the school. They lead our curriculum reform processes for the school or the student and staff welfare and wellbeing initiatives.
•The Vice Principal is a member of the Vice Principal Professional Learning Team that discusses our collective work for performance planning, facilities management, student and staff wellbeing and professional learning on leadership. The Deputy Director General leads this team.
•The Vice Principal summarizes the academic performance of the students and provides recommendations to the Principal on a range of strategies for the staff to improve student performance each term. These recommendations should include the welfare of the children and intervention ideas to improve our differentiation of learning.
•The Vice Principal will lead a team of leaders to plan the explicit teaching of the curriculum, integrate learning approaches with iPads/ Laptop and ensure a personalized curriculum addresses the learning needs of the students; or a team of leaders to plan strategies and programs to improve student wellbeing and engagement (e.g. homerooms).
• Embeds a culture of excellence across the school that supports teachers to set high expectations for student learning and provides regular professional learning to effectively implement the Riyadh Schools weekly planning approaches in all classrooms.
• Designs and implements a comprehensive induction program for staff that addresses the needs of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia teachers, expatriate teachers from the Middle East and Western countries to fully understand the vision and mission of the school, the curriculum of the school and the expectations of teachers to work in partnership with students and parents.
• Supports the Principal to maximize the application of the program with iPads/ Laptop to actively
engage students in learning, and improve communication with parents and staff through Classera and other methods.
• Leads or participates in a professional learning team with teachers and undertakes regular observations of teaching and learning practices and provides constructive feedback to teachers to improve their practices as part of that team.
• Builds the instructional leadership capacity across the school through monitoring professional learning teams to share and discuss teaching practices, develop strategies for interventions to improve student outcomes and discuss implications for differentiating the curriculum based on student achievement data.
• Coaches/Mentors a team of leaders to improve their instruction.
• Develops strategies to improve student wellbeing and engagement by working with staff to implement the rights and responsibilities of students and teachers.
• Leads the work, with the Principal, to improve student attendance patterns using the data from Classera and setting improvement targets for each quarter.
• Other duties as directed by the Principal.
Requirements for Vice Principal
•The candidate must have at least 10 years’ experience of which 5 years in similar position and at least 5 years teaching experience at High School level.
•Must hold a BA or a Master Degree is an advantage
•Experience with leadership in an Education.
•Require to have a strong personality and managerial skills.
If this position is of interest to you, please send a copy of your CV to Ellen.Ahern@Chase.ie or call Ellen today on +353 66 9762007