Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are seeking a Vocational Teacher – Electrical Engineering for one of our major clients located in the UAE
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Electrical Engineer teachers looking to gain invaluable experience along with earning a very competitive salary.
Job Specifications of a Vocational Teacher – Electrical Engineering:
• Deliver the curriculum according to 21st century teaching and learning principles.
• Model and support an applied, learner-centred, hands-on classroom environment that promotes learner engagement and participation.
• Ensure that students reach the expected age-related outcomes.
• Create a positive, active, practical, applied learning environment.
• Manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
• Play a leadership role in modelling behaviour, attitudes, and learning behaviours for students.
• Support the learning process by identifying needs and guiding students to achieve their learning objectives.
• Ensure assessments are delivered according to the assessment strategy and guidelines, in a valid and rigorous manner.
• Maintain an accurate record of student achievement and performance.
• Create positive and effective relationships with colleagues.
• Promote a positive teaching and learning environment in schools across the Emirates.
• Facilitate applied lessons in an engaging and progressive manner.
• Ensure successful implementation of the new curriculum and assessment strategy.
• Participate in the monitoring and evaluation of the new curriculum and assessment strategy
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
• 2 years of vocational experience
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
• Master’s Degree
• Training/Assessment Qualification
• Teaching experience in ESL
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your CV to Sarah.B@Chase.ie or call +353 (0) 66 9762007
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.