Privacy Statement | Chase Resourcing
Chase Resourcing was founded in 2005 and is A National and International Recruitment Agency.
Chase Resourcing is committed to protecting the rights and privacy of individuals in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (DPA) and the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
This Privacy Statement describes how Chase Resourcing will manage and protect your personal data.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process personal data that you provide to us to assist you in your career search and we will receive your consent to do this. This personal data will typically include information provided in your Curriculum Vitae, which may include your name, address, email address, phone number and employment history. We may also collect:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our websites: www.ChaseResourcing.com which may, in some circumstances, include sensitive personal information.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our web including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
How we use collected information
Chase Resourcing may collect and use users personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide our recruitment services to you, whether you are a client, candidate or a user of our website;
- Enable you to submit your CV generally, to apply for specific jobs;
- Provide information on suitable job opportunities to people who register with us, to match your profile with suitable job vacancies and to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you;
- Answer your enquiry;
- Provide other services related to or supplementary to the above; market products and services directly to you to your professional or business email address
- Gathering information and statistics on all of our visitors to our websites enables us to understand what content visitors are consuming and what they are most interested in on the sites. This data is analysed and used to improve our websites and deliver a better service to our visitors. We collect hostnames and IP addresses of our visitors’ Internet Service Provider, but no Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is revealed to us or collected during this process.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to clients for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
We will only disclose your information if necessary to third parties who provide services to allow us to fulfil our obligations to provide our services. These third parties may include clients, software and IT Support providers. Only in circumstances where those third parties have entered into a Data Processing Agreement with us in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation will this occur.
IP & Cookies
We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for our system administration. This is statistical data about our users browsing actions and patterns and does not identify an individual
Third party Software
Chase Resourcing make use of third-party software and we endeavour to ensure that they are GDPR compliant.
We use Bullhorn for applicant tracking:
Other Sources Of Data
We may also process information about you where it is available from public sources. For example, if you have a professional profile online, we may combine that type of information with the information you provide directly to us or in the case of clients what your organisation has provided us.
Alternatively, you can contact us at any time at Info@Chase.ie and if you provide us with your email address and contact details we can unsubscribe you from further contact.
Contacting us in regards to Privacy Statement
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at:
Chase Towers, Daly’s Lane, The Square, Killorglin, Co. Kerry
+353 (0) 66 9762 007