Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently seeking Elementary School Teachers for a major client of ours based in Saudi Arabia. These positions in the Math/Science & English homeroom classes.
A great opportunity to be part of highly reputable school and earn a tax-free salary!
Core Accountabilities of an Elementary School Teacher:
• Uses the weekly lesson planning approach, to plan lessons and implement a range of strategies to improve student learning outcomes
• Implements effective student management strategies consistent with the rights and responsibilities of students in their classroom
• Assesses student learning using rubrics for learning goals and reports on students’ progress at the expected times online
• Participates in professional learning, planning implementation and reflection of the curriculum
• Supports the social development and wellbeing of their class of students through a range of strategies e.g. a homeroom tutor system, activities program and cultural events
• Works as part of a team of teachers to differentiate the learning and personalize the learning for students
• Participates in the development of the schools’ standards, based assessment and reporting practices
• Develops, delivers and leads professional learning for colleagues to improve classroom practices
• Bachelor or above in relevant subject
• Minimum 3 years Teaching experience
• Additional teaching certificate is preferable
If this position of Elementary School Teacher is of interest to you, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org